Absolute amazing cake. This was my grandmothers favorite cake.
Lemon Pound Cake
- 1 Package Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg instant lemon pudding and pie filling
- 4 Large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Frosting, favorite flavor
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto heat resistant serving plate. Cool completely.
- For glaze, place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power 10 to 15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.