- 3/4 cup prepared, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 Medium tomato, sliced
- 1 Small red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 Small yellow onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups butter lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried
- 6 sesame buns, lightly toasted
- Preheat the grill or broiler.
- In large bowl, combine beef, salad dressing, bread crumbs, onions, salt and pepper and mix with clean hands until well incorporated. Shape the meat mixture into six ¼ pound patties about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers for about 5 minutes on each side for medium doness.
- Serve the burgers on the buns, topped with lettuce, tomato, and onion.