So being in quarantine for two weeks, I started getting a little creative. I’ve been going through Pinterest to kill some time. I kept seeing protein shakes. The only Rootbeer float one called for premier protein shakes, which I do not have, but I do have Lite protein powder. So figured to experiment a little.
Hopefully we won’t all be rolling out of our houses when this is all over.
Rootbeer Float Protein Shake
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 package A&W rootbeer singles
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder I used Lite Protein
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- Add 4-6 ice cubes to blender
- Add yogurt, protein powder, rootbeer single and milk
- Blend until smooth, add more milk if needed.