Slow Cooker Golden Chicken with Noodles
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 Large carrots, thickly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Stir the soup, water, lemon juice, mustard, garlic powder and carrots in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley.