I saw this really cool idea on Pinterest and figured my son would love the idea. I was right. The spray chalk idea came from Infarrantly Creative. I got the spray bottles from Oriental Trading. I don’t think I added enough paint though because it mostly came out white, but we can always try it again.
- 1 tsp. washable tempera paint
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1/2 cup of cornstarch
- squirt of dishwashing liquid
- 1 squirt bottle
1. Add cornstarch to one cup of hot water whisking to mix so that there are no clumps.
2. Add one teaspoon of washable tempura paint and a quirt of dishwashing liquid. Mix well.
3. Pour it into your squirt bottles and shake well.
After he got bored with that he started riding his bike. I don’t know if you can see the paint on his face, but it comes right off.