This is one of my son’s favorite meals. He will have at least two helpings. It’s from the Campbell’s Kitchen. This site has a lot of quick and easy recipes. I’ll post some more kid friendly recipes for those picky eaters.
Quick Creamy Chicken & Noodles
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 3 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- fresh parsley (chopped)
- Heat the soup, milk, black pepper, cheese, chicken and noodles in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbing, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the parsley before serving.