Stars and Stripes Cookies
- 1 pkg (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) light cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 24 fresh, medium strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
- ROLL cookie dough to 1/4-inch thickness between two pieces of wax paper. Remove top piece of paper. Cut cookie dough into stars with 3-inch star cookie cutter. Transfer cookies to ungreased baking sheet(s). (If stars are too hard to remove from wax paper, refrigerate rolled dough for 10 minutes.) Roll remaining dough to 1/4-inch thickness; cut out additional stars.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. While hot, reshape and pat edges of each star back into shape with knife. Cool on baking sheet(s) for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack(s) to cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in small mixer bowl until fluffy. Spread onto cooled cookies. Place strawberry slices onto each cookie pointing outward. Place 5 to 6 blueberries in center of each cookie. Top each cookie with morsels.