This is a really simple, tasty meal. I did add more ranch seasoning. This is a good weekend dinner since it does take some time to cook.
Baked Ranch Chicken
- 9×13 Casserole Dish
- Meat Thermometer
- 2 oz ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 4 chicken breasts
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees, spay 9×13 glass casserole dish.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and ranch seasoning. Using a silicone basting brush, brush mayo on the chicken.
- Coat both sides with bread crumb mixture and put in prepared baking dish.
- Cook for about 40-50 mins depending on the thickness of the chicken. Make sure the temperature reads 165 degrees.