I love my Air Fryer, I do want to get the Ninja Foodi, but mine still does the job. The mister I use is the Misto Brushed Aluminum Oil Sprayer, I don’t use Pam because it ends up leaving a film, plus you don’t want to use Pam directly on the food either. I have made these a couple times and they come out juicy, moist and an amazing taste.
I do use the thinner cut pork chops, so I keep them on for less time. Just keep an eye on them and adjust the timing. Also if you don’t have one, invest in a meat thermometer, it will ensure you don’t overcook the meat. You only need it cooked at 145 degrees.
Juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer
- 4 pork loin chops I used boneless
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 2/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove garlic
- olive oil spray
- Start off by grating 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese into a large bowl. Then add 2/3 cup panko style bread crumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika, 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- Give it a thorough mix and set it aside.
- Now in a separate bowl. Add 2 large eggs along with 1 grated garlic clove. Grab a whisk and whisk the eggs for about 1 minute.
- Pat the pork dry and dip it into the egg coating. Make sure the entire chop is covered.
- Then let the extra egg drip off and quickly place it into the panko-Parmesan mixture. Coat the top, bottom, and sides of each pork chop in the breading.
- Now, preheat your basket air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Once it’s preheated, spread the bottom of the air fryer basket with nonstick spray and place 2 pork chops in at a time. Spray the top of the pork chops and cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Flip the pork chops over and cook for another 8-10 minutes. cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of your pork chops. Always check the internal temperature of the meat with a meat thermometer to ensure that it’s properly cooked. Fully cooked pork chops should read at least 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Now serve it over your favorite gravy and enjoy!