So I bought a Cuisinart ice cream maker a few years ago, well back in 2017 to be exact. I might have used it once and then put it away. I had taken it out recently and then realized I don’t know what I did with the instructions. So scrolling through Pinterest, I figured let’s look it up. I came across recipes that you needed eggs and then you had to cool it down before putting the mixture in. Yeah, I don’t have time for that, it takes 16-24 hours for the inside of my maker to freeze. Not waiting longer than that. So I started looking for easy ice cream maker recipes, no eggs required. This recipe is amazing, easy, simple, and not to sweet. We ate it all. No left overs.
Next time I’m going to try a mint chocolate chip. We have to be careful since we don’t need to be rolling out being 400 pounds. Let me know what you think or if you have tried any others.
Easy Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Maker
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oreo cookies crushed
- Mix milk and sugar with a wire whisk or hand mixer (low speed for 1-2 minutes) in a medium bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Gently stir in heavy cream and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into your ice cream maker.
- Mix about 20-25 minutes or according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- About half way through, start putting in the cookies.