Ever just forget to eat the bananas you bought? Yeah I have, many times. Sometimes I’ll freeze them to use them later, I really don’t bake in the summer. I had made these a few months ago when it was still cool out. It does require five ripe bananas. These were amazing. I honestly don’t think I would cook and bake as much if it wasn’t for Pinterest and Kindle Unlimited. If you enjoy banana bread, you will enjoy these. I did use more than a cup of chocolate chips too.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
- 5 very ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup oil I used Canola
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips I used normal sized chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 15×10.5? pan with non-stick spray.
- Peel bananas and mash well. Stir in brown sugar, oil, milk and eggs until combined. Add in dry ingredients and stir. Fold in 1/2 the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle remaining chips on top. Bake 18-22 minutes, until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely and cut into squares.