My son actually found this recipe for us. It is delicious! Making it in my cast iron skillet made it super moist too. What I also liked was the uncooked cherry tomatoes. I have some serious texture issues. I love tomatoes, but I hate them cooked.
Leave a comment below and let me know what you think about it.
- 10 oz package fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 thin cut boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced, garlic
- grape tomato halves
- Cook spinach in a lightly greased large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 2 minutes or until wilted. Transfer spinach to a bowl.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Melt butter in skillet; add chicken, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden and done. Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Add chicken broth and next 3 ingredients to skillet, and bring to a boil, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir in spinach, and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve chicken over spinach mixture. Garnish, if desired.