I’ve made this two times. The first time I did the recipe exact which turned out a little dry. When I made this last night I put in a total of three medium sized bananas. I just cut them up and put them in the blender. The bananas were also very ripe. I also used frozen blueberries instead of fresh. It turned out really moist but also took about an hour and 15 mins to finish cooking, but it came out amazing.
Banana Blueberry Bread
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup salted butter
- 2/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×5-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Sift first four ingredients (dry) into a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat butter until creamy. Then beat in sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, beating in one at a time. Stir in dry ingredients and then banana.
- Carefully stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake 50 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Let sit for 15 minutes, then remove from the pan to a wire rack to cool.