So I think I’m slightly addicted to my grill. Ever since I started a new weight loss program Noom, if you sign up through my link you get 20% off, I have been grilling more veggies. I use the Weber Grill Basket, as you can see, it gets a lot of use. These are great as a side for anything, tonight we did burgers. I’ve also had them with grilled chicken. Let me know what you think. Rate the recipe at the bottom of the page.
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper Use more or less for taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- Cut zucchini in half and chop in 1/2 inch slices
- Put the zucchini in a bowl, add the oil, then mix in all seasoning
- Put on grill in a grill basket.
- Using thongs, keep rotating zucchini around so it doesn't burn. Once soft remove and enjoy.