I love buffalo chicken dip, but the majority of recipes I see use canned chicken, which is gross. I tried it one time. So this time I made it, I used real chicken breasts. I cooked it in my slow cooker on high for 6 hours, the breast were frozen. I added chicken broth to it as well.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast (shredded)
- 1 cup franks red hot
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 6 oz blue cheese crumble
- 4 oz pizza mix cheese (to sprinkle on top)
- Take chicken breast and cook it for shredding. I cooked mine in my crockpot on high for 6 hours. Chicken was frozen.
- Using a mixer, mix cream cheese, franks red hot, blue cheese dressing.
- Add chicken to the mixture until completely blended.
- Add blue cheese crumbles to the mix.
- Take mixture and add it to a glass baking dish. Then sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cook at 350 for around 20 mins or until warm all the way through and cheese is melted on top.
- Dip with chips or veggies and enjoy!