I made this for Easter, I have to warn you. Only eat small pieces. It also tastes better the next day. I also topped it off with some vanilla ice cream.
Chocolate Crack Cake
- 1 box Chocolate Cake
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 box Chocolate Pudding Mix (5.9 oz)
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 4 eggs beaten
- 2 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix together everything in a large mixing bowl (stir in chocolate chips last).
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into bundt pan and cook for 50-55 minutes.
2 thoughts on “Chocolate Crack Cake”