I made this a couple times last year. Amazing. This is 12SP per serving. I saw cheesecake up to 26SP. I did substitute the almond extract for vanilla extract. Almond is very strong. I do plan on making this again. I only eat cheesecake once a year around my birthday which is Christmas time.
Weight Watchers: Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- cooking spray
- 10 cream filled chocolate sandwich cookie(s)
- 8 1/2 tbsp fat-free cream cheese
- 8 oz fat cream cheese, tub-style
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 2 tsp almond extract, or less to taste
- 6 large egg white(s)
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Crush cookies; sprinkle evenly over bottom of pan.
- Using an electric mixer, in a large bowl, beat together cream cheeses on lowest speed until well-blended.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and flour; add to cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- In a food processor or blender, purée cottage cheese until smooth. Add cottage cheese and almond extract to cream cheese mixture; beat until smooth. Add egg whites; beat until well-blended. Stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Bake until cheesecake puffs and center is almost set, about 60 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Run a knife around sides of pan to loosen; release pan sides. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into 12 slices and serve. Yields 1 slice per serving.